Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Knowing...A Love / Hate Relationship - At Least a Lonely *One*

Struggling to publish my Knowing article on my "...for Evolving Scientists" blog, though it has been written in my longhand routine for quite a while. Not because it isn't important, because it seriously is, but just that it's so darned lonely there!

Several other new articles are written, or almost written, as well.

My article is about how very real the math is in the movie, and how that is, and addresses the epistemological** questions posed by the professor to his students and colleague.

It's just that, for me, it's not just a scary movie, as most folks assume it. It is reality!

I will probably post it. Desensitizing myself somewhat just writing this!

I do want to post another one I am calling "The Code," or combine the two.


** Asks "How do we know what we know?" Is everything simply random? Is there a "Grand Meaning"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No vulgarity or abuses permitted.