Wednesday, February 24, 2021

The EnCoded Universe

I reeaallyy wanna focus on just how it is that everything going on in the Universe, including the Universe of us, of any one and/or all of us, individual and/or group, is actually an encoded physics, realizable, recognizable, and provable! Everything in existence, conventionally-conceived physicality, events, happenings, all goings-on, has and shares this underlying physics.

This is so important! Awakening to this Higher Truth has enormous implications on behalf of all sentient (experiencing) beings. Unconsciousness of it, enormous consequences.

So much more to talk about! Including here...on Ganesh.

Profound stressors going on in my life. But I am getting back to my writing as much as possible. Way too important not to! How dare I keep it all to myself!

Promise that's not gonna happen!

I am actually actively here, and on my ...for Scientists blog, and others related of mine, reading, with a few more articles written and ready to be posted. Getting there...tap, tap, tap...

I had a place to directly talk with my students privately, but it...disappeared. =( If only the Universe could figure that one out! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

No vulgarity or abuses permitted.