Sunday, March 14, 2021

Buddhism and Science, HH Dalai Lama and Me...

His Holiness the Dalai Lama has always been such a comfort for me. While I consider myself eclectic/Taoist, Buddhist monks are not only compassionate, empathic souls, but they are very brilliant ones, at that! High lamas often have PhDs, "Geshe" degrees in Tibetan language, including HH Dalai Lama, who was only about 23 years old at the time.

I was a small child when the voice coming from our giant, jukebox-sized radio, which I passionately loved to explore all the buttons and dials on, announced that the young Dalai Lama had safely escaped into India, fleeing into exile from the communist takeover from China. Thanks to my videographic, photographic, audiographic (aka nonlinear) memory, I remember that moment as if I am experiencing it right now, able to see exactly where I was standing, where the radio was, the meaningfulness and significance of the event in the voice of the announcer. Little did I realize at the time just how deeply profound that experience would be for me throughout my life.

These last several months had taken me away from HHDL's many symposiums on science with leaders in various fields around the world, because for quite a while I had neither computer nor cell phone with me. Now able to reclaim my personal space and time as my own, I am getting back to the brilliance of the Dalai Lama in his symposiums with quantum physicists, a passion we both share, as it relates to and reveals the real Universal Truth for what it is, and am stirred to once again assist him in every way I can toward actually being heard! For years I have been converting his teachings and dialogues to very basic, everyday language, which makes it so much harder for people to conveniently escape to conventional familiarity by their citing what HH Dalai Lama says as simply religious opinion, unaware that Buddhist high monks are physicists in unintentional disguise...as is Psychology!

Quantum physics, despite modern scientists' insistence that "this is all new," have been recognized and Answers *realized,* for thousands of years!

But modern scientists' persisting in modeling linear-only perceptions to the unconscious world for billions to mistakenly emulate has devastating consequences for all sentient (experiencing) beings. Reminded once again of my purpose and "responsibility to elicit change in this world," instilled in me by my beloved professors/dept heads of Psychology and Philosophy, I am regaining my strength and determination to be and do what I was put on this planet for, luck of the draw or not. The results are the same: *change!*

So spending time with HH the Dalai Lama in his science/quantum physics (and other) symposiums toward helping him be heard also, in turn, helps me to not feel so all alone with all this. We tend to help each other in that respect!

New dialogues and teachings in Universal Science, between HHDL and Mongolian students and others, have just happened, addressing the difficulty modern scientists, Western in particular though not exclusively, are having in trying to grasp the nature/Nature of quantum physics, global warming, and other current issues, because they still cannot appreciate the importance of including feelings/sensory experiences in their quests for Answers. 

Unified Theory requires  ~ everything ~ to be included, nothing and no one conveniently and selectively left out! Not even the scientists themselves, nor their mirrors! 

Quantum physics requires (and reveals) their elusive quantum entanglement which requires personal and direct participation. There are no Answers in safely hiding out in an audience of detached observers.

Hence, one's Nuclear Family physics, and why Psychology IS quantum physics in inadvertent disguise, no where near the convenient "soft sciences" scapegoat Western, linearly-mistaken scientists hide behind.

If they genuinely want Universal Answers, they will have no choice but to discover themselves *within*...those Answers!

Some of my favorite Dalai Lama symposiums, often thoroughly discussed on my "*Clear Path*...for Scientists" as well as "...for Everyone" blogs, include:

... The Nature of Consciousness (with Russian scientists, one of whom is related to psychology's famous Pavlov. These scientists express intrigue by the Dalai Lama's book, The Universe in a Single Atom.)

... Dialogue with Chinese (Taiwanese) Scientists on Quantum Effects (what an inquisitive child he adorably is here, tracing early human existence across the globe! Scientists and Dalai Lama alike prove themselves soooo much FUN and hilarity in this one!) 

Later Note: Just noticed HHDL, in this symposium, is also talking about mind being separate from brain and the resistance he has met from scientists in that regard. Recent article I wrote on the topic on my "...for Scientists" blog. Hadn't seen this in a long time when I wrote that.

... Dialogue Between Modern Science and Buddhist Science (Yokohama, Japan, frazzles minds!)

... Mind & Life XXVI - Mind, Brain and Matter: Critical Conversations Between Buddhist Thought and Science (Neuroscience)

Trying to locate the video for Mind Sciences Symposium in Pisa, Italy. And there's another wonderful discussion with HH Dalai Lama and mindfully Aware devoted actor Richard Gere, whose heart he has captured for decades!

Soooo many more! Never miss a chance to witness His Holiness Dalai Lama with South Africa's Archbishop Desmond Tutu. Talk about hilarious fun!

I can feel my trapped *energies* freeing themselves already!


A little alter ego just reminded me of THIS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

No vulgarity or abuses permitted.