Saturday, November 19, 2022

Dr. Ganesh!

Recovering from surgery. Just got home a while ago, after two days extended stay after an unexpected heart incident, unrelated to that surgery. 

Interesting to watch, actually, because they took it sooooo seriously they called out a crash team of about a dozen people, like on TV, and each one had a very specific thing to do. Wound me up having to stay and cardiologists put me on yet another ban on all food and drink (after finally juuust getting to eat and drink again from my surgery!) so they could do a stress test and echocardiogram next morning...a 5 hour thing.

Everything's fine and I hit McD AND Arby's on the way home (shhhh!!!!) :P but I was starving. Saved my Arby's 'til tomorrow though!

Met a few super duper intelligent and genuinely searching medical folks who are now gonna watch "Eat Pray Love", "The NeverEnding Story", and "Contact" to learn just how very *worthy* they are to *realize* the Universal Physics Truth! Such beautiful deep conversations we had, so it was meant to be that my stay was extended! Precious gift for us all around!

Beautiful people! Miss them already!

Before surgery I (recumbent) biked off at least 1000 calories watching "Eat Pray Love" several times in a row (w/Julia Roberts, who loves Hinduism in real life) just for the beautiful music score and atmosphere that I absolutely Love! So romantic and such a beautiful searching journey for her, as she travels to Italy (Eat...spaghetti!), India (Pray) to an ashram, to meditate and chant Sanskrit...Panini built Consciousness into the Sanskrit language!...and meet Ganesh! *Remover of Obstacles!*, and Bali (Love)...where something very precious and very magical happens for her, in her *Aha!* moment at the end!

My doctor/surgeon, by the way, is from India, and I tease him that HE is _MY_ Ganesh! ("Remove my obstacles, PLEEEASE!") :) He is really a funny, funny guy!

Gonna go watch "Eat Pray Love" again now (*One* of my favorite "go to" movies I dvr'd years ago. Love...the atmosphere!)  ...cause I...talked my OWN self into it!

Hmmm...now where did I put that Arby's! :P

Eat Pray Love


*hugs*h


PS... Know exactly what I'm watching next week, too! ;)


Pps... Update: Yes, that's me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

No vulgarity or abuses permitted.