Thursday, March 31, 2022

What the Kriiiisna?!

 k...No...w, I promise I'm not losing my mind, or *balance!* ⨀ B)

I'm making glial glue (nutrition around neurons) ;b that'll stay with them a lot longer than quick dismissal (takes longer to process, and deny, as I explained on dl fb) by pretending to be an elephant having the power to remove obstacles in the road...er, read! ;) Uncomfortable, actually, but somebody's gotta do it, and seems nobody else knows ...how... to help them *realize* they're going the (half) Way!.

Trying to protect people, cause they (admittedly) sure can't figure out "how"!

They keep saying it's all about saving lives, and if they really mean that, they need to *do the work* to learn HOW!

If they wake up just a little bit, save at least one life, I've done what I'm supposed to do. 🕉 But it's lonely, being me. 😥 Doesn't feel very good...until I remember the many people and animals I may be able to help save! 💗 Makes it all worth it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No vulgarity or abuses permitted.