Friday, January 21, 2022

Speaking of Ganesh Obstacles...

I keep finding myself with all kinds of intriguing and fun ideas to implement... and no place to share them with you! B(

We've gotta stop / start meeting like this! 

That other place** hasn't worked in soooo long. :(

Miss us! (Anybody else miss the good old days of message boards? Like, everybody had their own townhouse, so the closeness was there, so easy to talk with each other then, Nowadays it's like everybody has their own entire town, instead! Makes it really difficult to sit out on the steps and hold a meaningful conversation!)

Who knew...modern technology would create such inadvertent distance?!

*Talks to other side of mirror*

"Nope! Not even me!" says my reflection.


Oooommmm....

Meditating in front of your mirror gets...intriguing...to say the least. Someone to talk to, though! As in, someone actually able to *hear* me! <3

Wait! Did the buddha change his hairstyle?

Oh wait, that's...meeee! *rebalances self* Wait, can't be! No one reeeeally has a self. Could it be...?

Ooooommmm....  Oh!!!!

Having an *aha!* moment here... Meditation says... Oooommm... I mean, it says... dark chocolate Hershey baking powder in 2% milk may make some mighty fine...ice cream?  But it's gotta be frozen first, of course!

Wait! Is that right? But what's left? 

(I tell ya, quantum mechanics gets iffy and exhausting sometimes.)

I know I sensed a clue in there somewhere! 

Oooommm...

*Senses a brilliant Answer in the works! Ooooommmm.... Here it comes... Here it comes...

*Ahaaaa!*

I got it! I got it! Who needs baking powder and powdered milk and "t...i...m...e" when there's... already a nutty buddy in the garage? Bp

"Falls through wormhole, straight to freezer*

*Gets suspended* As in, stuck! 

Oh, noooo! *Contemplates" Now where on earth is that darned freezer key?!

Oooommm...

Ganesh, where are ya?


Hey, been a difficult week. Never feels very good being all alone with that much information. Gotta unwind some-time.



** Found it but worry I'll lose it again! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

No vulgarity or abuses permitted.